Buckley Roofing is a commercial and industrial roofing company specializing in installations and re-roofs office buildings, education facilities, banks, municipal buildings, and warehouses. Buckley Roofing specializes in single-ply membrane roofing systems serving the Wichita, Kansas and surrounding areas including northern Oklahoma.
Roof systems come in many forms, each built to the building’s needs and the owner’s budget. High quality components add value to roof performance, longevity, aesthetics, and other areas building owners should consider. We will help you determine the best commercial roofing system for your business and budget, allowing you to enjoy years of protection.
- 1Polyisocyanurate (Polyiso) vs. Expanded Polystyrene (EPS)
- 2Coverboard vs. No Coverboard
- 3Fleeceback Membrane vs. Standard Membrane
- 4Metal Edge or Coping vs. Term Bar
- 5Single Ply Retrofit vs. Standing Seam Metal Roof